16 December 2013

Colourful Kanzashi Combinations!

So apart from creating kimono kanzashi hairclips, I have been experimenting with colour!

Why?

Because I always wanted to play around with colours and now I had a little bit of time to indulge in my fantasy.

So the first one I tried is grey and fuchsia.

Grey and Fuchsia Layered Kanzashi Hairclip

 This one came about because of this kanzashi

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/171926770/grey-and-fuschia-kimono-kanzashi?ref=shop_home_active

and I thought if a kimono silk has this colour combination then what would it look like if it was supersized?


Brown and Rich Yellow Layered Kanzashi Hairclip

 Then I thought I would try something a bit more retro in combination and went for brown and yellow.  I often see plaid fabric with this colourway and even my a-Line lolita high waist skirt you see below,


has a similar colouring although not as strong.

No comments: