24 July 2017

Fabric Haul - Hot Air Balloon

I will start my fabric haul collection with the latest fabric I have brought recently.


Isn't it gorgeous!

I feel in love with it as soon as I set my eyes on it.


I brought it from A&L Fabric facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/alfabricss/)


It is 100% cotton and cost £15.00 plus £3.90 for postage which is not a bad price for 5.5metres


I love the fact the hot air balloon are big and bold.


Seriously they are big and I do love big prints.


My first thought is of course a yukata/kimono as it is so unusual and I seem to like wearing kimono that standout.  But part of me would love to make a lolita dress from it.  Maybe if the seller has another one for sale, I might get it so save me the trouble of deciding.  However then I would be hoarding.

No comments: