30 June 2010

I'm back in the UK

It is good to be back.

And to make it even better, my Okimono Kimono book has arrived, I waited so long for the English translation to come out and when it did I got it. My original order with Amazon fell through because of the publishing date and in the end Amazon cancelled my order. It has many ideas to make kimono wearing very modern and chic. Will need to practice kitsuke more often now.

Oh my boyfriend and I are now proud owners of a PS3 with God of War 3 and FF13 already brought and ready for us to waste our lives playing. I know it is very geeky to get excited about a game console but I can't help it.

Time to get some serious rest. I have been up for over 24 hours and it is not good for me.

2 comments:

Lyuba-chan said...

I got my Okimono Kimono in the mail too :) It's so nice to actually be able to read it! Plus I think English version is bigger than original Japanese (I have both now) :)

shigatsuhana said...

Hmmm... since both of you have this book, I might have to have it! Welcome back!