14 February 2019

Hello I'm back!

Wow it has been over a year since I blogged!

Oh that is terrible of me but I have a good reason and that is I have reopened my etsy store!

But this time my creativity has taken me toward the world of jewellery or specifically earrings.

Why you may ask?

Well simply put it, I wanted people to wear tsumami zaiku every day and I thought this would be a great way to do so.

I experimented on different designs to find out what was possible and when I finally felt happy, I created my first design.

Pink Blossom on silver hoops with tiny pink pearls.




The wire for the hoop is made from wire wrapped with fine silver thread which I made myself as this is not readily available in UK however it is very therapeutic.  As for the flower and the leaves, they are folded from hand dyed habutae silk. 

I liked the design very much so I made another one in blue.






No comments: