21 March 2011

Features on Wedding blogs

So March has been very good for Kitty Kanzashi as I have been featured in two wedding blogs!

First one was in LadyAmy Bespoke Wedding Design blog I originally found her on twitter and one day she asked for people to submit in wedding features. So I did and she accepted my post. This was the first time I had to write a post about myself and to be honest it was hard. I just could not find the words to express my passion for my kanzashi as they are so personal to me but after taking a week to compile I managed this.


The second feature was in Poptastic Bride. One of my Offbeat Etsy Wedding members recommended the blogger on this site to visit me store and she immediately wanted to write a feature on me. This time I only needed to answer three questions which I did and this is the result.


I would just like to say a big thank to the two bloggers!

2 comments:

Walter said...

Hi!
Congratulations on getting in the two blogs. They're great.
I hope they give your kanzashi shop more exposure and more business too.

So sorry for not contacting you for so long. I hope you've been well.

Kitty Kanzashi said...

Hello there stranger!

I have been fine ^_^ How are things for you?

Are you planning on visiting Hyper Japan in July? Kimono de Jack UK might be appearing on stage but that is still being discussed.