17 June 2011

Starlight-Japanese Bridal Kanzashi Tiara

This is a unique kanzashi for brides who are looking for something out of the ordinary.


Made from three layers of fabric, these petals are formed using “tsumami” technique and have been carefully attached to a felt base. The star has then been finished with a gold bead cap and ivory coloured pearl.


Adorning the star are 5 decorative strands made from hand-twisted wire, pearl and yellow cracked glass bead. These complement the colour co-ordination of the star.


Starlight measures 8cm in diameter and is attached to a metal comb that measures 3.5cm (height) by 4cm (wide).

This tiara is made to order for you and therefore if you would like to customize this hairpiece (such as the colour or fitting) then do not hesitate to contact me or just drop a note into “message for seller” at checkout with your choices.


Colours that you can choose from are as follows
• Ivory
• White
• Lilac
• Purple
• Royal Blue
• Pale Blue
• Red
• Black
• Baby pink
• Pale Yellow
• Green
• Orange

Fittings choices
• Metal comb
• Plastic clear comb
• Metal hairband
• Hairpin (4 in in length)

Once I have received your order, it will take me 5 working days to be ship your order.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

If this one doesn’t quite tickle your fancy then why not browses though my etsy shop or my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittykanzashi_designs. All of my designs can be customisable to your wishes and needs so do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to fulfil your expectations.




No comments: