20 June 2011

Ume Embrace- Japanese Bridal Kanzashi Tiara


This kanzashi just shouts glamour and why shouldn’t every bride feel the same way.


This tiara consists of 5 hand-folded ivory ume (plum) flowers which have been arranged so the tiara will circle your hair bun. Each flower has been decorated with a silver bead cap and ivory pearl bead and 4 decorative strands have been included to provide just a little bit more sparkle to the piece.


Ume Embrace measures 14cm (wide) by 6cm (height) by 6cm (depth) with the metal comb being 4cm (wide) by 3.5cm (height). This tiara is made to order for you and therefore if you have any special request to make regarding this tiara such as colour or fitting then do not hesitate to contact me. Once I have received your order, it will take me 5 working days to be ship your order.


If this one doesn’t quite tickle your fancy then why not browses though my etsy shop or my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittykanzashi_designs. All of my designs can be customisable to your wishes and needs so do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to fulfil your expectations.

No comments: