25 April 2013

Kimono Kanzashi Fabric Flower - Set of 2 Hairclip - Ivory and Red


Kanzashi hairclips made from vintage kimono are always a treat for me to make.



 ---Kanzashi Description---

* One of a kind 
* Colour - ivory and red
* Size - 6cm (wide) by 6cm (height) by 2.5cm (depth)
* Mount - 3cm alligator clip
* Suitable for all hairtypes and hairstyles



Made from two different pieces of vintage kimono, these kanzashi can be worn separately for everyday or as a pair for a more dramatic effect. Either way, it is up to you.



---Other information---

If you have questions about this kanzashi, please feel free to contact me, I am happy help you.



Like this kanzashi then why not visit the rest of my store http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittykanzashi.

I accept custom orders for all sort of accessories (like fascinators, hairbands, brooches, etc), please convo me for requests.

No comments: