31 July 2012

Wedding Dress - Escape by Monique Lhuillier

More dresses and this one is definitely has the out of this world feel.

By Monique Lhuillier one just took my breath away!

Escape by Monique Lhuillier

Why do I Love It!
What drew me to this dress is the lovely veil-like cape that the model is wearing.  I don't think for one second that it will keep you warm but it give a lovely ethereal look and I can only imagine what this dress would look like in some dramatic photos.

Also it gives an attractive alternative to wearing a veil.  If you want to float down the aisle but don't want the fuss of having a piece of fabric covering your face and covering your wonderful hairdo then this could be an option.

But it is not for me.....
Without the cape, this dress would look lovely with your hair up or down.  In fact some lovely Hollywood curls would be lush.  However as soon as the cape is added, I can only imagine it with an up hairdo.  I suppose my reason for this conclusion is that with your hair down it will obscure the back of cape but if you have shoulder length hair this shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: