3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
Kimono Confessions. Did you know that....
I still use a towel and my homemade koshihimo as a obi makura.
You may ask why I have not bothered to buy a proper obi makura yet, well here are the reasons.
- It is indestructible.
- Very comfortable to lean back on after a long day chatting with my kimono friends.
- Can be folded to different sizes depending on how puffy I want my otaiko to be.
- It is very cheap.
Funny enough I don't have any pictures of this.