27 January 2012

Kanzashi Valentine Hairclip, Deep Red Hearts



Heart kanzashi hairclips that are perfect valentine gift for someone you love and cherish.

---Kanzashi Description---

* One of a kind
* Colour - deep red
* Size - 4cm (wide) by 3cm (height) by 2cm (depth)
* Mount - 3cm alligator clip
* Suitable for all hairtypes and hairstyles

As well as receiving a pair of heart kanzashi hairclips, if you order this before Valentines Day, you will receive a origami heart and it will be gift wrap just like in the pictures.



---Other information---

If you have questions about this kanzashi, please feel free to contact me, I am happy help you

Like this kanzashi then why not visit the rest of my storehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/kittykanzashi

I accept custom orders for all sort of accessories (like fascinators, hairbands, brooches, etc), please convo me for requests


No comments: